Thursday, May 29, 2008

The end of the semester, and the beginning of parenthood...

Well, the spring semester is over, and it looks like I might just make the LBCC honor roll two semesters in a row. Who would of thought that possible? Certainly not me. Tiffany is now in her 36th week of pregnancy, and she seems to just be cruising right along. She's due on June 25th, but I keep telling her that she should aim for Friday June 13th. It's funny to watch her talk to the baby, and try to adjust his positioning. In other news our ward (Long Beach East 11th ward) is being dissolved, and combined with the 3rd ward, and possibly others. We will not know the entirety of the changes until Saturday night. Apparently there are changes being made in the majority of the wards in our stake. I am expecting a huge turnout at stake conference. We held our final ward activity on Monday (wacky olympics), and in closing I attempted some mentos/diet coke fountains (see the pictures below) which didn't quite work as well as I had hoped, but I had fun doing it. That's it for now.


3 comments:

TaraS said...

nice fountain... Will be counting down the weeks with you all!

EvaMarieva said...

That looks like fun. Congrats on the honor Roll. Mike and I have a theory that you do better in school when you get older because it means more...or something like that...well we keep thinking that.

Trena said...

Welcome to 10th ward! You are going to love it!! :) I'll see you in the building!