He's probably going to be a tall one! Both mom AND dad are pretty tall... s'pecially dad! lol... He's a cutie, that's for sure ;)
Oh I love it! He is so cute. Crazy how fast they grow. Everyone always says that, but I don't think you really get it until you have your own kid.
He is just so big and cute! I love it!
what has he been eating!! He is huge. Maybe just seems like that after staring at my kids... Probably wears the same size as Ammon at this point.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He's probably going to be a tall one! Both mom AND dad are pretty tall... s'pecially dad! lol...
He's a cutie, that's for sure ;)
Oh I love it! He is so cute. Crazy how fast they grow. Everyone always says that, but I don't think you really get it until you have your own kid.
He is just so big and cute! I love it!
what has he been eating!! He is huge. Maybe just seems like that after staring at my kids... Probably wears the same size as Ammon at this point.
Post a Comment