Saturday, March 14, 2009

Handbags Galore

I am looking into selling handbags! I have been looking at Etsy, boutiques, and craft fairs as venues to sell them.  I'm considering names to call my "collection." So far we've come up with Brodie Threads and JoeMama, although this name is already pizza shops and coffee shops.  Any ideas?  Below are a few bags I have made recently.  If you're interested, I can make custom bags. Many of these bags are already sold or given away, but I'll list prices if you're interested!



FOR SALE-This "everyday tote" is about 5 inches deep, 9 inches wide, 15 inches tall.  Great for anything! Fully lined, with a pocket, with interfacing to add a little stiffness.  $22





Scrappy scripture tote-auctioned off at the RS service auction.  $20
Not a great picture, but the bag I made my mother-in-law for her birthday today.
Upholstery weight pleated bag, fully lined, with pocket-$25
about 17" at widest to 9" at top.  
The inside has patchwork pieces left over from Aunt June's quilt.

FOR SALE-$28  Magnetic snap, wood handles with beaded detail, pale green lining, purple and green floral outer fabric
Sold!-reversible black, white, and red pleated hand bag with rounded corners $17

Given Away-Reversible blue floral with orange and white polka dot, $15 (no interfacing) 



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey that orange one is mine! Yay! Are you gonna make the flower for it too since I bought the fabric? Thanky!
Britt

Mikybarb said...

Tiff, What about "Brodie Bags?" You know...as in..."ooooo....Is that a Brodie Bag?" "I just got the latest Brodie and it's to die for!" Just a thought! *grin*

Good luck with your business!
Love, Barb