Eventful/memorable things, with no pictures to prove it!
- I recently fell asleep on the couch while Joe was playing. I woke up when he climbed up on the couch with me. I re-woke up to realize he was eating something while sitting on me. He had gotten a plum out of the bag on the dining room table and was almost done eating it! He had made quite the mess all over my shirt and had a few bits on the couch. That woke me up! I got us cleaned up, the pit taken away (after he finished his snack) and shirt changed. Then I walked to the kitchen, to find the other three plums from the bag all over the floor, randomly bit into and eaten, making an even bigger mess. When I exclaimed, "Joseph!" He absolutely scrambled, knowing he wasn't supposed to have done that!
- Joe now has three molars broken through, to various degrees, with one more coming in.
- He can now drink from a straw. He has usually just bitten/played with them. I offered him some of a juice box, knowing he wouldn't be able to drink it, and he just started drinking!
- He (usually) throws away his own diapers now. He picks them up, starts for the kitchen, waits for the door to be opened, and drops them in the can. We just have to take him out of the kitchen before he starts taking stuff out of the trash! We've found a few other interesting things he's managed to drop in-Damon's keys, spatulas, wooden spoons, a few toys, etc.
- He goes back to his grandmas houses next week as I head back to work. We've had a good summer! We'll miss each other, but we'll manage!
No comments:
Post a Comment