Saturday, November 14, 2009

A photographed finished project.


There have been several projects that have been completed in the past few months, but most haven't been photographed yet. This pillow was finished this week. It is based off of a tutorial by Cluck, Cluck, Sew. It was one of the grand prize winners at Sew, Mama, Sew's scrap buster month. My leaves are a little smaller and thinner so it leaves more space between leaves. If I make another one, I'll probably make the template a little bigger.


Joe has become a monkey in the last few days. He kept crawling up on this storage bin, and we kept telling him to get down. He finally snuck up here and managed to actually sit down before we caught him. He just wanted his own seat to watch Saturday morning cartoons (which are rarely on)! He happily sat up here all through "Rabbit and Mouse" (?) and would have stayed longer if the TV wasn't turned off.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think it might be "My Friend Rabbit", which is an awesome cartoon. Joe sure does look cute.-Britt