Hi. I was reading the Q&As on Green Fairy Quilt's blog and saw yours and just have to tell you:
There's a *wonderful* blog at
http://freemotionquilting (dot) blogspot (dot) com
Her name is Leah, and she has LOTS of videos, tips, hints, etc for free-motion quilting (which is what you're wanting to do with your home machine), and she is FABULOUS! She actually came to do a "trunk show" at my Guild last month, and she's just as nice in person. Anyway, you had questions for Judi about quilting with your machine, and I just had to tell you about this other blog. She'll really help. I started machine quilting more than just straight lines because of her. I hope she'll inspire YOU too. =-) Good luck!
(in case you're at all interested, my blog is http(colon)//areyoukidding(dash)wendy(dot)blogspot(dot)com
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Damon! We hope you have a great day!
Hi. I was reading the Q&As on Green Fairy Quilt's blog and saw yours and just have to tell you:
There's a *wonderful* blog at
http://freemotionquilting (dot) blogspot (dot) com
Her name is Leah, and she has LOTS of videos, tips, hints, etc for free-motion quilting (which is what you're wanting to do with your home machine), and she is FABULOUS! She actually came to do a "trunk show" at my Guild last month, and she's just as nice in person.
Anyway, you had questions for Judi about quilting with your machine, and I just had to tell you about this other blog. She'll really help. I started machine quilting more than just straight lines because of her. I hope she'll inspire YOU too. =-)
Good luck!
(in case you're at all interested, my blog is
http(colon)//areyoukidding(dash)wendy(dot)blogspot(dot)com
Post a Comment