Cora got hit in the head yesterday afternoon by a ball. I was holding her while pitching balls to Joe to hit. Jonathan picked one up to throw back to me but I didn't see it until just before it hit the back of her head. Fortunately it is a light weight ball, not an actual baseball. It still left quite the red mark and caused lots of crying.
I made dinner-spanish rice with tomatoes& diced green chilies, chili powder, and cilantro. Added in cooked chicken, pinto beans and a can of corn. Turned out to be the hottest thing I've tasted all month. No way were the kids going to eat it! We forgot about healthy and went for speed--boxed macaroni and cheese. The kids loved it! Damon and I ate the rice with tortilla chips, which cut the heat enough for me to enjoy it.
No comments:
Post a Comment