I am working on two quilts. I have finished one of the quilt tops, and am more than half way finished with the second. I am waiting until the day after thanksgiving to get the batting as it will be half price. This blue and brown quilt is for Damon's aunt June in Florida. She was recently diagnosed with Leukemia. I met her in September when she came for the Brodowski's 50th anniversary party. She hadn't been feeling too well before she came to CA and Utah for 2 1/2 weeks. When she got home they eventually gave her a diagnosis. Hopefully she can cuddle up with the quilt when she's not feeling well and it will be comfy.



Keeping Joe entertained while I'm making dinner. He knows what to do with a cup! Actually, everything just goes in the mouth!

2 comments:
That quilt is awesome! I love it! I wish I were the quilt making type :-\... hm... maybe you can teach me one day, haha.
I love the colors of it.
That's a beautiful quilt! You are so talented - I know she'll love it!
I hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment