Monday, December 15, 2008

First Tooth

Joseph got his first tooth on Friday!  He was dropped off with my mom in the morning, and when I picked him up that afternoon, he had a tooth!  My mom hadn't even noticed because he had been so good and wasn't the typical toothing baby.  He only fussed for less than an hour that afternoon and that was because he was hungry and tired, but apparently his gums hurt because he wouldn't eat.  He had to be walked to sleep, and when he woke up, he ate just fine and was back to his happy self!  Hopefully teething will continue to be this easy!  

On another note, Joe had been rolling over from his tummy to his back for about six weeks now.  I was assured that rolling from back to tummy was sure to follow quickly, but it hasn't yet.  I'm not worried about it.  He'll get it when he's ready.  :)

No comments: