Sunday, January 4, 2009

Shooting With the Boys at Burro Canyon

This past weekend I had the opportunity to go to an outdoor shooting range with some friends from church and we had a great time.  We ended up reserving a private range and we ended up shooting handguns, rifles, and shotguns.  It was awesome.

Happily posing with Alan's AR-15.  This gun was a lot of fun to shoot.

Seth and John preparing to unleash their fury on bowling pins and assorted fruits and melons.  I believe the four of us supplied over 14 guns which we all took turns shooting.

John enjoying the fruits of the kill.  A coconut which he split in half with his .45.

Alan taking a picture of himself.

John and I sighting in a .22 fitted with a scope off of an air rifle.  The scope worked really well.

All in all it was a great day at the range.  I am definitely taking Tiffany next time.

No comments: