Friday, July 3, 2009

The Latest Creation

After posting photos of Joseph's sock monster, I was asked if I could create a "girly sock monster" for a baby shower present.  Tiffany and I headed off to the sock store (Ross) and found a six pack of pink ankle socks in polka dots, argyle, stripes, and other variations.  After some brainstorming I finally came up with an idea for a pattern.  I enlisted Tiffany as my seamstress and she did a great job of making the monster come to life.


Unlike Joseph's monster, this one was made using three socks instead of just two.


Here is the finished product.

She is about 10" tall.  The price for this particular monster is $10.

2 comments:

Trena said...

I LOVE IT!! Okay, I want another one for Maggie. Can you make me another one??? You seriously need to sell these on Etsy!

ashcraft8 said...

I want a sock monster!!!! I love it!!! Seriously, when can I order?