Sunday, August 8, 2010

More Projects

I've been sewing up a few new projects lately. Not all have been photographed, but here are some of them.

The Peek-a-Boo toy sack, in my own dimensions.

Compared with the original dimensions in red, which is just a little small for the things Joe needs to keep contained. (Three Mr. Potato Heads-Star Wars versions-just barely fit)

The above pieces are on their way to becoming a Buttercup Purse.

Each of these fabrics has an intended purpose for the coming weeks.


This yellow fabric is actually pillow ticking. It just kinda feels like a polished cotton.

Joe has been having some rough days and today was no exception. I took him outside with me to take a few pictures of the bag. As soon as he started playing with them, he was suddenly just fine!



1 comment:

Marly C said...

I LOVE those peek-a-boo bags! What a great idea.