Saturday, October 16, 2010

Buttercup Purses & misfits

These first two are small Buttercup Purses, pattern by Rae Hoekstra of Made by Rae. They are all over etsy and average $25 each. I offered them at the boutique for $22. How about $15?



They are shoulder length. The tan/sea foam one has a magnetic snap, inside pocket, and hand made bias detailing. The red/black one has a black interior, interior pocket, and no closure. Velcro can be added upon request.


This one was just an experiment. It is based off of the large Buttercup purse. I used the lining pattern piece of the buttercup to create the outside of this. I didn't have quite enough fabric to make the strap the recommended length, so I added gathered black to each side of the handle. Velcro closure, black lining. The front is detailed below. $8.00


This purse really is straight, the picture just doesn't show it. Pleated purse, interior magnetic snap, wood handles, made sturdier with interfacing. $10-at cost.

1 comment:

brodiefiles said...

The Tan and Sea foam purse has been sold!