Monday, July 16, 2012

Elizabeth

I haven't blogged much about Elizabeth yet.  I like to use the laptop, but the pictures are on the desktop computer.  So, without pictures, a bit on my Bit. 

-At four months old she couldn't even roll over.  At 7 1/2 months old, she rolls over both ways, sits up, crawls (!), and pulls herself up to a standing position (sometimes). 
-Has many family nicknames, most variations on a theme- Li'l Bit, Miss Bit, Miss Uh Bit, Bit, Uh li'l bit.
-Makes the most awful faces when she eats!  It doesn't matter what the food is, she doesn't seem to like the taste of it.  I'm not worried about it, as she is getting better-about the faces and actually eating the food instead of spitting it out. 
-Her brothers love to feed her and feel very proud of themselves when they do. 
-Her surgeon saw her last week as is very happy with her.  He won't need to see her until next summer. 
- She is so loved by her family!

No comments: