Monday, July 16, 2012

Name that country!

Can you guess which countries are below? The top is Afghanistan. My sister-in-law's sister-in-law requested one in red, white, and blue to represent her son who is serving in the military. I have to admit I didn't know the outline of the country before I cut this out (by hand), but I do now! The heart is over the capitol, Kabul.



How about this one? This is Colombia, where out nephew is serving a two year mission for our church. His mom (the sister-n-law mentioned above) wanted two in the country's colors. I thought I would like the red one best, but I really like the one with the yellow background! If you would like a country customized for you, email me and I'll get you a price for it! d_tbrodowski@verizon.net



The boys love to hold and snuggle these pillows! They're also just big hams sometimes. :)


No comments: