Monday, July 14, 2008

3 1/2 Weeks....

3 1/2 weeks later, and the scabs/marks from all the blood work are still on his heels. This heel has 3 marks, the other has 5. :(
Profile shot
Just like our spider baby picture below, Joseph likes to move to find his comfortable spot. He started out vertical on Damon's chest and just moved until he got where he wanted to be. He just wanted to face the light!
Maestro?

An awake profile shot


4 comments:

Pixie said...

It was so nice to see you guys the other night. He's so cute! :) I love that spider baby photo too.

Trena said...

I love the little picture of his foot! He's so adorable!

Mo said...

Tiffany & Damon,
I could not be happier for you both. Joseph is absolutely wonderful. Enjoy every moment with him.
Damon - Thank you for including me in your phone calls the morning Joseph was born. That was very thoughtful. I'm only just returning from a trip I left for that morning, so I'm just getting to see the pictures. It's great to see how he's growing so fast.
Congratulations you guys. You did GOOD!!
Love, Mo

JOCELYN AND JEREMY said...

Hey Damon,

Meghan told me about your blog so I hope you don't mind if I comment! Your little boy is adorable! Congratulations! Isn't being a parent awesome? Our girls just turned 1 last month and, let me tell you, the time flies by fast so enjoy every minute. Feel free to stop by our blog. I'm sure Jeremy would love to hear from you.

Jocelyn