Sunday, February 1, 2009

Craftiness

Here are a few things I've started, finished, or both
 this week.

I made these bitty booties last night to give to Angie this morning for Chelsea.


I finally finished the second shoe today after church while Joseph slept. I will give them away as a baby gift next week.

My grocery bag bag.  I asked for one for Christmas and didn't get it.  So I made one for $3.00. I made the seams french seams so it looks like there are two tucks on it.


This is a "monks bag," fashioned after bags that monks in Japan wear.  The exterior blue is a very small wale corderoy, making it very soft.  The print was just a remnant piece I bought.  Hypothetically it is reversible, as there are no exposed seams, but I didn't make the stitching look good inside.  I did stray from the directions a bit, but the end result is pretty much the same.  I haven't decided if I will keep this or give it away.

I also made a pink and black argyle baby quilt with black satin binding, but didn't take a picture of it before giving it away this week.  


2 comments:

Trena said...

I will post a picture of it on my blog because it's amazing!! Those booties are adorable too. You are so incredible talented!

Mikybarb said...

You are so talented! Thank you for sharing the cute photos. I really think you sell your products! I love that there are things that you want that you can just make. It's pretty impressive. (Especially for such good prices!)