Friday, June 20, 2008
Baby Joseph
I took some great photos today of Joseph and his grandmas, and his aunt Brittany, and then as I was leaving the hospital I realized that I had left the camera in Tiffany's room. Sorry, but there won't be any new pictures of the baby until tomorrow. As for Joseph's big day, he passed his hearing test with flying colors, he had some blood drawn, which he was none too happy about, he then was given his Hepatitis B shot before returning to our room wide awake, and ready for attention. The doctors told us that Tiffany and the baby would be able to return home tomorrow, so we are looking forward to that. I am going to try and get some sleep now, and I will upload more pictures tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We were amazed to see you at the ice cream social tonight! We were glad you came and hope you are getting your last night of full sleep in a loooong time! :)
Post a Comment