Sunday, June 22, 2008
We are sooo thankful for Grandma Sally
This past day has been sooo nice, mainly because Tiffany and I are staying at my Mom's house, and she is more than happy to watch Joseph while we catch up on some much needed sleep. One thing that we found out about Joe is that he is a car sleeper. We put him in his car seat this morning and within ten minutes he was asleep. He even slept through his blood test this morning which was awesome. He is in need of another blood test tomorrow to help keep track of his jaundice(I hope I spelled that correctly). As for everything else, we are doing really well. I really enjoy reading people's comments, and I enjoying watching Joe sleep even more. That's it for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Congratulations you guys! Joseph is so cute! Enjoy the sleep while you can! -Holly
Damon thank you for the wonderful pictures! Joseph is adorable!
-Barb
Post a Comment