I thought I'd share one of MY favorite pictures of Joe so far. He wrinkles up his forehead, opens his eyes real big, and just looks around him! Very cute. Damon has been an AWESOME dad. From diaper changes, late night baby-walking, a few wild goose chases, to blog updating, we're both lucky to have him.
Also....Joe's jaundice has turned for the better. After numerous daily blood tests, today's results show that the "numbers" have turned for the better, and there doesn't have to be any more blood drawn! His poor heels can finally stop looking like little pin cushions!
4 comments:
We're both so happy to see him healthy! He's truly adorable (y'know how some newborns look smooshed... he doesn't).
Matthew thinks he looks like Damon... I think it's the Father/Son haircuts. :) He's gorgeous!
I love the wrinkled up forehead! He is so adorable! I'm glad his jaundice is gone!
Aw, he looks just like daddy! You two are so lucky! Congratulations again and again!
He really looks like his Daddy (and a Brodowski!)
Post a Comment