Sunday, June 15, 2008

New ward = new callings

After our second week in our new ward Tiffany and I have each been given new callings, along with 49 other people! They have totally integrated the two wards, which is a good thing. It just means a lot of changes. Tiffany is now the Beehives advisor, and I am now the Deacons Quorum advisor. Tiffany has just one girl in her class, whereas I will have my work cut out for me with six deacons, two of which will be quite a handful. Other than the new callings, the ward is working out somewhat well. We had our first ward softball games last night, and our team won the first game, and just barely lost the second game. Now that Tiffany is finished teaching for the year, we are just waiting for the little one to arrive. I'll update again later.

1 comment:

Trena said...

She's going to LOVE the YW president - I served with her for 3 years and she's the best. Also, Tiffany will love the girls - I was over beehives, but they are all miamaids and laurels now!!