About 15-20 years ago my mother-in-law bought 12 appliqued blocks from an antique store for about $120. With another $20 worth of fabric, her quilt top is now complete. She loved it. It looks very springy and bright. The only mistake I made on it was that when I made the border, I forgot one of the fabrics, the bright blue/coral one. So, when I ran out of boarder with the top side still to go, I cut up the last of the scraps and added in the two squares of the blue to finish it up.



After giving Sally her quilt top, and while waiting for the soccer game Damon was watching to end, Joe and I went to the backyard for some fun in the grass. We're enjoying Spring Break with lots of "outside time." (And yes, that is a pumpkin, still going strong from Halloween.)

Is that a breeze I feel?

No comments:
Post a Comment