Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Farmer's Market Picnic


Summer is here!  We recently discovered the Wednesday night farmers market in Long Beach.  Unlike the Saturday market we've been going to in Cerritos, which is all farmers and food, this one has artists and handicrafts.  It also has a grassy park next to it.  We headed over tonight after the zoo and got shawarma's.  I will be thinking about that sandwich until next Wednesday!  So good!  Joe liked it too.


Damon also got shaved ice.  You can see that Joe is used to us sharing our food with him, which we usually don't mind.   Damon wasn't sharing right away and Joe let 'em have it.  Nice stare down skills though.





We also got some cherries.  We shared bites of cherry with him.  He got one out of the bag and in his mouth before I could grab it away from him.  He ate the whole cherry, without any problem, and then neatly spit out the pit!  A natural seed spitter already.  Where'd he learn that from?  At any rate, it seemed like a perfect summer day.  Maybe we'll do it all again next week!

2 comments:

Trena said...

He is SO cute! I love the crying picture, probably because I've never seen him cry. He is such a happy boy! How fun!

Miles Family said...

I like the one of Tiff and Joe smiling : )