Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New Hobby

The other day Tiffany was cutting up some of my old t-shirts for a quilt that I requested a few years back, and I decided that I would try my hand at designing something for Joseph.


This is what I came up with.  Yes, he is a dead squid, and his name is Chum.  If you know me, then you know that I like doing things a little bit different than everybody else, hence the stuffed, dead squid.

Overall he is about three feet long, and made entirely out of old t-shirts.  (yes, the t-shirts were clean)


The next project was going to be a sock monkey, but I decided to make a sock monster.  Joseph seems to like him a lot.

Who couldn't love a face like that?


Apparently he turns into a completely different creature when you stand him on his arms.  
Joseph with his new toy.

1 comment:

Trena said...

Okay, you could totally sell those! I want a sock monster!!